Wednesday, September 12, 2018

MY HOOMAN

After my brother's and sisters were gone, I was left alone with my mother. I didn't have anyone to play with any more.. all I did was stick around with my mother feeling kind of scared that someone would also come and take me away from her. It was quite for the next couple of weeks but one evening there was this young boy who visited our house. He was talking to the humans of our house and later he came inside. I didn't know what he wanted but he gave me a look and was too overjoyed to see me. Even i had a teeny tiny good feeling about this human. And then he left, I felt a bit sad, but you know that's okay.
The very next day he was here again, now with a whole bunch of other humans. They had a talk, I still was too small to understand their language. After few minutes ,they put my food and my blanket in a small basket and my mom was taken to another room, I started to have a panic attack . I borked at them, but they were unfazed by it. I was mumma do the same when in danger but somehow now it wasn't working. Alas, I was taken away by them. I tried to call my mother but my voice couldn't reach her and just like my brother and sister even I was gone too . I was a little bit scared as to where they were taking me. I was in the basket for the entire time and after sometime we reached somewhere. That same human opened my basket there and picked me up and massaged my ears. As he was doing this , I had a good feeling about this human. I was feeling less scared to be with him ,that is when I realised that he was "My Hooman". He kept me down and I started to do what I loved the most. I went around with my nose to a couple of places but I was too tired and then i collapsed to my dream world. I couldn't sleep much and woke up in the middle of the night. I was feeling fresh, so I started walking in a bit of crooked manner since I just woke up. I wanted so see what was the surrounding like, as I had all kinds of new smells and this was making my sense go woof!!..As I was roaming around the bed the humans  woke up and started looking  at me and were showing me a thing that was looking like a flat box, I think they called it a phone.  I tried to climb the bed but it was out of my reach, too high 😪so I gave up and sat down biting my new toy. Then my hooman came to me and sat close to me and picked me up and kept me on his lap and eventually I fell asleep on his soft lap .

6 comments:

  1. Aw this was such a cute read!!😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is such a cute read! I really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good blog, your writing skills are different. It's like you are listening to someone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe. Adorable puppy. It's interesting to think about life from their perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Post with different perspective. Loved reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahah this is super cute! love the perspective of the dogs view!

    ReplyDelete

Always accepting feedback

Homemade Dog Treat Recipes

Homemade Dog Treat Recipes Hi everyone!We're going to make frozen dog treats . So let’s get to it! So we are gonna start out with this f...