Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Home School (Part-1)

So as I started to live in my new home I started getting familiar with the other humans who lived In the house with my hooman. There were all together 3 more humans in the house-his mother,father and a brother as well ..I used to spend a lot of my time playing around in the house looking out of the window at the birds that's sat on the trees and obviously slept a lot. I love sleep ...sleep is bae❤. One fine afternoon I was chewing one of my hooman's slipper and I looked at something which looked exactly like me. It was black colour like me and moved exactly at the same time as me. On top of that it was borking at the same time as I was. God my mind was completely boggled.   I was so curious and scared at the same time .I looked at it for the last time and I ran away towards my hooman. I wasn't sure if it was safe or not so I went to my hooman who was already  laughing so hard and kept on saying that " afraid of her own reflection" and recording my video.  And I was left alone again( I still don't understand his language completely) thinking what  stupidity I did that he had to take out his phone.  Seriously I will snatch that phone one day and chew it hard till it tears ( I hope it's  made of cloth) . He never records me when I do something smart . He is a bit mean about this.
Then days passed by so like a month later when I was 4months old,there was this new human who came to our house. He had a weird attire and was very tiny compared to my hooman. He had a kind of pouch filled with something that smelled really good . My mouth was full of water. While I was trying to make out his motive, out of now where he gave me something to eat from his pouch. I was like why is he giving me food. I gave a questioning look to my hooman and as always he didn't get it. He needs to learn my sign language. So I did what I thought was best. I just ate it 😂🙈. Then this human used to come every day doing the same thing, I wasn't sure what he wanted me to do so I just tilted my head and thought about it. Once when he was giving me that delicious thing to eat, he tried to pull my paw and immediately I pulled it back. I thought he'll hurt me ( me smol na) . Then later I when I was thinking about this man, I  realized he wanted me to give my paw to him . So I started to understand it slowly and that's how my school life started. Yeah ,yeah don't make a fuss about it , I was home schooled. He used to visit me everyday making me do different things and would treat me if I would do it correctly. And drum roll please...  my favorite of all the things he taught me was rolling on my back . He used to call it roll over . And duh!  I was expert in it. It was easy for me to grasp it as I used to do it when me and my brothers and sisters played...and he taught me a lot of other dog things like sitting down ..roll toward right or left ..I used to have a lot of fun doing it but you know I am lazy and that was too much of physical exercise for my liking but anyways I still did because you know , I love my hooman and me doing all of those things made him happy ❤.. And also because ,I cared about the tasty treats he used to bring with him ( well, this was the main reason) ...
PS. Don't tell my hooman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always accepting feedback

Homemade Dog Treat Recipes

Homemade Dog Treat Recipes Hi everyone!We're going to make frozen dog treats . So let’s get to it! So we are gonna start out with this f...