Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Let's begin...

I recently turned 20 and a thought stuck my mind that all these years that I have lived never have I ever written something which I could share with someone that when they read about it even they feel the way I felt when something happened with me for the first time.
So I fueled the horses in my head and starting thinking of a topic which would make people read my blog and after a lot of thinking i saw my dog walk past me and then i felt like a fool because I realized I had the best topic anyone could ever get a blog based on my life with my dog .
So here I am writing this one for you guys.
My name is Sudhanshu Varun. I am pursuing engineering but don't worry, i won't waste your time with some math equation! Here it's all about my dog who is a Labrador retriever her name is Ginger and she is 4years old and I will share her story from her point of view and will make my appearance when needed I hope you guys like it .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Always accepting feedback

Homemade Dog Treat Recipes

Homemade Dog Treat Recipes Hi everyone!We're going to make frozen dog treats . So let’s get to it! So we are gonna start out with this f...